It has been a great couple months of award season for our firm! We are so grateful and humbled by the response our projects have received this year. The Red Luxe Awards and Gold Nuggets are two of the premier awards an architecture firm can earn and we feel very fortunate to have been selected for honors in both. The Red Luxe Awards took place (virtually) on August 27th. Our firm took home top honors in the Traditional Architecture Category for the Arizona region. The winning project, named The Salcito is the residence of one of our favorite builders in the valley Salcito Custom Homes. The interiors were also done by Rebecca Salcito. Landscape design was by the incredible Jefff Berghoff with Berghoff Design Group. Congrats to all involved and thank you Luxe Magazine, Pamela Jaccarino and Shannon Sharpe for the immense honor.
Additionally, our firm also received three Merit Awards at the 2020 Gold Nuggets, also held virtually. The winning projects included:
- The Napa House – Best Custom Home, 6,000 – 8,000 sq. ft. category
- Design Team | Marc Nassos – Marc Development, Jaimee Rose Interiors, Mike Murphy – Tiara Sun, Refined Gardens
- The Contemporary Red Rock Retreat – Best Custom Home, 8,000 + sq. ft. category
- Design Team | Don Craig – Craig Construction, Michael Ferguson Interiors
- Wickenburg Ranch Discovery Center – Best Special Project category
Congratulations to all of this years winners and nominees! It is always great to see the incredible designs our colleagues in this industry produce.