April 2012

PHX Architecture, Contemporary Home Design, Frank Lloyd Wright
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
April 30, 2012

Paying homage to Frank Lloyd Wright’s hemicycle of interesting arcs and circles, this PHX Arch design was inspired by our client’s collection of glass paper weights. She was on a quest for a home to showcase her collections and take in the beauty of the amazing views surrounding her site.

read more
PHX Architecture, Scott Carson AIA Principal
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
April 27, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1HLs6_CL_Y

Principal architect Scott Carson gives us a look into the inspiration behind his designs. Watch his interview below!

read more
PHX Architecture, Giving Back, Wiping Out Hunger, Can-struction
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
April 26, 2012

This year’s CANstruction was a success! 12 teams participated- working closely on creative and ingenious designs using only canned food. A total of 53,029 cans of food- or roughly- 52,521 pounds was donated to St Mary’s Food Bank for distribution to the poor and hungry. Special thanks to Sherwin Williams

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
April 26, 2012

99% of our time at PHX Arch is dedicated to designing the dreams of our clients. The remaining 1% is dedicated to “The 1% Program”- a program that connects non- profits with architecture and design firms willing to give 1% of their billable time to pro-bono services. Currently, PHX Architecture

read more
PHX Architecture, Green Design, Environmental design
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
April 26, 2012

The PHX Architecture team is committed to sustainability and green design. Construction is underway on a home designed by PHX Arch featuring PolySteel- an insulated concrete form that is safer, quieter, more comfortable, energy efficient, and most importantly- environmentally responsible. Check out some photos of the construction below!  

read more
PHX Architecture, Terravita Fitness Center
Like 1
by PHX Architecture
April 26, 2012

PHX Architecture completed a design on Terravita Golf and Country Club’s Fitness Center. The design included a remodel to the entrance lobby, fitness center and locker rooms. The improved facility features an array of fitness equipment, lucious landscape views, luxurious locker rooms, and more. Check out some photos of the

read more