2012

PHX Architecture, Meet the PHX Architecture Team
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
December 8, 2012

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANhWA0BC9oE][youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ANhWA0BC9oE] Meet Nang Ma AIA, and Project Architect at PHX Architecture. http://www.phxarch.com/about-us/personnel/nang-ma.php  

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
December 6, 2012

We are currently designing this Spanish Colonial Estate in Silverleaf. We have teamed up with David Michael Miller to do the interiors, and Salcito Custom Homes to build the design. This 5,400 square foot home will include 3 bedrooms, a guest casita, an office, 4 and a half bathrooms, and

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
December 5, 2012

Last week wrapped up the 3rd Annual “Holiday of Hope- A Festival of Trees” benefiting Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH). PHX Architecture along with Phoenix Children’s Hospital volunteers, and 15 of the Valley’s top Interior Designers joined forces with the Montelucia Resort & Spa to create this year’s event. The gorgeous

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
December 5, 2012

99% of PHX Architecture’s time is dedicated to designing the dreams of their clients. The remaining 1% is dedicated to “The 1% Program”- a program that connects non-profits with architecture and design firms willing to give 1% of their billable time to pro-bono services Currently, PHX Architecture is working with

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
December 5, 2012

Photographed by Cassandra Tomei THE PETERSON FAMILY Erik; Kimberly; Ridge, 9; and Noelle, 7 As a principal of PHX Architecture, Erik Peterson has left his signature design stamp everywhere from Idaho to Hawaii. This holiday season, though, this husband and father of two is heading back home to Illinois to

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
December 5, 2012

We recently wrapped up a photoshoot of one of our most recent designs- Market Street Kitchen in DC Ranch. We were honored to work with Hatch Design Group, Vista General Construction and Paul Keeler. If you haven’t checked out Market Street yet- you are missing out!! Check out some photos

read more
PHX Architecture, Tour of Life
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
October 12, 2012

The Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS presents the 10th Anniversary of Tour for Life sponsored by LUXE Interiors+Design and John Brooks Incorporated. This event will be held Saturday and Sunday, October 27 and 28th from 11:00am to 5:00pm. This is a self-guided home tour featuring eight magnificient homes each day, in

read more
Like 1
by PHX Architecture
September 24, 2012

It could be a very sad day for many Frank Lloyd Wright lovers and architecture enthusiasts, come November 7th if the Phoenix City Council does not vote in favor of designating the 1950’s home built by Frank Lloyd Wright and his son, David, as a historical landmark. The House was

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
September 4, 2012

This private home in Gold Canyon, Arizona sits at the base of the beautiful Superstition Mountains. This homes boasts 360 degrees of mountain views, 3 luxurious bedrooms and baths, 3 car garage, breakfast nook, office, and a rooftop deck and bar. Take a look below. Photo credits: Pam Singleton- Image

read more
Like 0
by PHX Architecture
August 29, 2012

Check out this private home in Silverleaf designed by PHX Architecture, built by Calvis Wyant Builders, and interiors by Cathy Stark. Photo Credit: Bosclair Photography

read more