- Banner 1
99% of our time at PHX Arch is dedicated to designing the dreams of our clients.
The remaining 1% is dedicated to “The 1% Program”- a program that connects non– profits with architecture and design firms willing to give 1% of their billable time to pro-bono services.
Currently, PHX Architecture is working with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to design the look and feel for the office lobby in their new location. We are also designing a donor wall to showcase the wonderful men and women who donate their time and money in the effort to find a cure for cystic fibrosis.
We are honored to be helping the foundation, and to be doing our part to help the community.
Did you know?
- If every architecture professional in the U.S committed 1% of their time to pro bono service, it would add up to 5,000,000 hours annually the equivalent of a 2,500-person firm, working full-time for the public good.
- 1,000 architecture and design firms across the U.S have already pledged their time through The 1% program, delivering an estimated $38 million in pro bono services yearly.
- Facilities Needs Assessment
- Capital Campaign Materials
- Building & Space Identification
- Interior Design & Brand Integration
- Accessibility & Code Compliance
- Healthy & Sustainable Environments
- Facilities Renovation
To find out more about this program please visit their website at www.theonepercent.org