You Know it’s Summer In AZ When….
- July 10, 2012
- You don’t mind the dust storms because then there is a little shade.
- You plan your grocery shopping last so the ice cream won’t melt before you take it home.
- The daily amount of time you spend indoors is in direct proportion to the high temp- 85º/8 hr inside vs. 115º/23.5 hr inside.
- You consider the 30 minutes you run back and forth to your car ‘exercise’. And, the sweaty 15 minutes as the car cools down a ‘detox’.
- Your afternoon outdoor BBQ starts at 9pm
- Your dog refuses to walk outside, but he’s okay with the splashy pool.
- You have a running bet on how many out of town hikers will be airlifted off of Camelback.
- You can’t figure out why the stores have a pre-season sale on winter gear, really?
- You spend so much time inside that when you do hit the beach, people ask you if you are pale because you are from Norway.
- You think patio misters are just a convenient way to eat and have a steam facial at the same time.